In this day and age, customers are becoming more well-informed and tech-savvy and hence, it is fundamental to keep abreast of the latest trends and fashion in order to cater to their every whim. The Diploma in Retail Management is particularly designed to equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to flourish in the retail industry and establishments.
This course covers the modules in human resource management, merchandise management, financial statement and analysis and so on. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice through a 6-month Industrial Attachment (IA) / Work Experience.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded with the Diploma in Retail Management by DIMENSIONS International College. This qualification broadens your employability in careers ranging from merchandising operations project manager, human resource generalist to department manager.
The programme consists of two components:
- Theory and practical class lessons conducted at DIMENSIONS International College (6 months).
- Industrial Attachment (IA) / Work Experience*, students will be attached to retail establishments (6 months).
- To equip students with the expertise to oversee the management and ensure the smooth running of the retail operations.
- To provide students with the fundamental concepts of organisational structure, departmental functions and inventory management.
- O-Level graduates who aspire to start their own retail businesses or pursue a career in the retail sector in the near future.
- Retail operations supervisors and managers who wish to enhance their skills and attain a better grasp of the retail planning processes and operations management.
Full-Time (Local & International Students): 6 Months Study + 6 Months Industrial Attachment (IA)