- To equip participants with more in-depth understanding of psychology and the principles involved
- To enhance the effectiveness of participants' practical skills and techniques through action-based training
Modules will be assessed through a combination of coursework and examinations depending on the individual module objectives.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded with the Diploma in Psychology awarded by MDIS.
- Applied Business Psychology
- Applied Marketing Psychology
- Psychology and Social Science Research
- Psychology of the Individual
- Psychology of Group Dynamics
- Employee Assessment and Leadership Development
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Case Studies of Clinical Health and Organisational Psychology and Conflict Resolution
- Graduation Project
Applicants must be of age 16 and above and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Obtained at least a Grade C6 in any 5 GCE 'O' Level subjects
- Obtained at least a Grade E in GCE 'A' Level subject and at least a Grade C6 in 1 'AO' (H1) level subjects
- Foundation Certificate in Psychology from MDIS or other recognised local/overseas Polytechnics or other Private Education Institutes (PEI)
- ITE Higher NITEC, CBS or ITC holder
- Other qualification can be considered on a case-by-case basis.
About the School
The Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), founded in 1956, is Singapore’s oldest not-for-profit professional institute for lifelong learning. MDIS has two main subsidiaries: Management ... Read More