Develop skills and competences related to the design and implementation of strategies that respond to the objectives of organizations in different industries.
Benefits of the program
- Practical technical program, which promotes the development of management skills related to the planning and execution of strategies for the solution of problems within companies and organizations.
- Diploma applicable to any company or organization in any sector of activity.
Medium and high management in intermediate and large companies, both family and corporate, of any sector or economic activity.
Content of the program
Diploma of 6 modules, which totals 96 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Exploratory Model for Problem Definition (16 hours)
Apply the exploratory model to define problems to solve, identifying and isolating the root cause of the problem; as well as the effects or consequences that derive.
- Qualitative model for the identification of facts
- Method for mapping the root cause of the problem
- Definition of the company's paradigm: restrictions and anomalies
- Procedure for the construction of consequences trees
Module 2. Tools for Filtering, Clarifying and Explaining Studied Problems (16 hours)
Analyze the problem posed, by using tools that allow contextualizing and dimensioning the problem within the organization.
- SWOT and five forces of Porter
- Theory of the blue ocean
- Disadvantages map of Slywotscky
- Canvas by Osterwalder
- Validation procedure of the mission, vision and values of the organization
Module 3. Models and Tools for the Design and Development of Strategies (16 hours)
Manage models and tools that allow defining objectives, goals and courses of action, identifying the key resources for their execution.
- Principles of the DFSS models
- Balanced Scorecard tools for:
- Definition of objectives and goals
- Design of actions
- Identification of key resources
Module 4. Methods to Determine Performance Indicators (KPIs) (16 hours)
Use the methods learned during the course for the formulation of performance indicators and monitoring of the designed strategies.
- Methodology for the formulation of performance indicators (KPIs)
- Methods for defining variables that make up the indicator
- Reasoning procedure and verification of the designed indicators
Module 5. Procedure of Process Alignment and Organizational Structure (16 hours)
Manage procedures that will redefine the organizational structure to align the strategies formulated, while defining the profiles of functions and responsibilities required by the new strategy.
- Procedure for redefining the organization chart based on the approach: Strategic Business Units (UENs)
- Process of redefining the organization chart
- Procedure for the redefinition of profiles of functions and responsibilities
- Strategies for the transmission of business DNA
Module 6. Formulation of the Compensation and Compensation System for Human Capital (16 hours)
Assign the procedures that allow you to formulate the incentive and compensation systems to effectively implement the plan of actions and strategies designed.
- Criteria for the establishment of incentives based on KPIs
- Procedure for the formulation of the compensation system
- Recommendations for the implementation of the human capital mobilization plan