Increase your skills to implement strategies, methods and tools for organizational change at different levels of your company in order to enhance the overall performance of your organization.
Benefits of the program
- You will improve the competencies for the management of the change through the solution of organizational problems.
- You will have different tools to intervene in the organization.
- You will know the best practices of organizational development.
- You will exchange experiences of organizational change with the facilitators and partners of the diploma course.
General managers and organizational development; deputy directors and directors of human capital; general managers.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Organizational Development and Change Management consists of six modules, totaling 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Fundamentals of Organizational Development (16 hours)
- Strategic planning and integral performance of the organization (DIO)
- What is the do and how does it impact the strategic planning and the DIO?
- The DO in Mexico
- The organization as a system
- Systemic thinking
- The organization as a learning experience
- Model for change management
Module 2. The Consultant in Change (16 hours)
- The consultancy process and the DO
- Consultant skills
Module 3. Organizational Diagnosis (16 hours)
- Models, strategies and diagnostic tools
- Organization and analysis of information
- Presentation of information and feedback
Module 4. Individual OD interventions (16 hours)
- The human person
- Intervention tools
Module 5. Group and Structural DO interventions (16 hours)
- Conceptual aspects of socio-technical systems (group processes)
- Organizational redesign through socio-technical systems (group processes)
- Integration and development of collaboration in the organization
- Development of self-directed work teams
- Genesis of conflicts
Module 6. DO Organizational Interventions (16 hours)
- Organizational culture
- Management capital
- Organizational learning
- Decision making processes
- Organizational communication
- Performance management
- Large-scale consulting
- Organizational re-design
- The process of large-scale change