The Diploma in Network and Computer Technology course is developed to meet the needs of the constantly changing IT industry, especially for Network and Computer Technology for entry-level IT professionals. This diploma course provides a holistic education for students with strong foundation knowledge and practical skills in Network, Cybersecurity, Computer Architecture, Information Processing, Server Configuration, and IT Project Management. With the underpinning knowledge and skills, graduates will be able to merge into the industries and gain employment.
Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation, Acclivis Technologies and Solutions Pte Ltd, Zec Consulting Pte Ltd
Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshop conducted in a classroom environment at Informatics Academy campus. Lessons are typically in blocks of 3-hour sessions.
- Build And Configure Server – CCW104
- Computer And Information Processing – CCW101
- Cybersecurity – CCW103
- Essentials Of Networking – CCW102
- It Project Management – CCW105
- Operating System And Computer Architecture – CCW106
- Internship/Project – CCW107
|Domestic Students||International Students|
|Full-time||S$ 5564.00||S$ 6955.00|
(Fee Protection Scheme)
|S$ 38.95||S$ 48.69|
|Non-Refundable Application Fees||S$ 107||S$ 321|
|Student Pass Processing And Administrative Fees||NIL||S$ 321|
All fees stated above are indicative and inclusive of 7% GST. Refer to the personalized PEI-Student Contract for detailed fee payment schedule.
- Minimum Age: 17
- Pass in Nitec; OR
- Pass in any 3 subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level; OR
- Country-specific qualification equivalent to GCE ‘O’ level
English Language: Minimum GCE ‘O’ level – D7 or equivalent.
- Students with qualifications that were not conducted entirely in English and those who do not fulfil the minimum level of proficiency in English are required to complete the Proficiency in English Programme (PIE). The English placement test will be administered by Informatics Academy to ascertain their level of competency and place them at an appropriate level of PIE.
- Mature candidates (30 years old and above with eight years of working experience) who fulfilled the English Language proficiency requirements may be considered for the mature entry route on a case-by-case basis.
Upon successful completion of all modules, students will be awarded a Diploma in Network and Computer Technology awarded by Informatics Academy.
Upon successful completion of the Diploma in Network and Computer Technology awarded by Informatics Academy, the student is eligible to apply for Advanced Diploma in Network and Computer Technology.
About the School
Established in 1983 to address Asia’s need for IT expertise, Informatics Academy has transformed through the years into a centre of excellence in higher learning. By offering diplomas and degrees in v ... Read More