Acquire the tools and systems that allow you to master innovative techniques and deploy, harmonize and install in the automotive industry the concepts demanded by customers in a common language.
Benefits of the program
- You will deepen your knowledge of automotive tools and systems.
- You will learn the methodology to successfully install automotive concepts.
- You will evaluate the status of implementation of these issues in the organization.
- You will know the trends and needs of the automotive industry.
- You will develop competences in the application of automotive topics.
Medium and managerial, university and technical superiors within the area of the manufacturing industry and people with middle management and management.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Manufacturing Tools for the Automotive Industry consists of seven modules, which total 115 hours of study.
Module 1. Strategic Vision and Mandatory Requirements of the Automotive Industry (15 hours)
- Information from different official sources.
- Evolution of the requirements of the automotive industry.
- Dynamics by teams of strengths and opportunities.
- Presentation of the diploma's expectations.
- Fast answer.
- Control of nonconforming product.
- Verification stations.
- Standardized operations.
- Standardized operator training.
- Stepped audits.
- Risk reduction RPN.
- Pollution control.
- Supply chain management.
- Change management
Module 2. Core Tools (20 hours)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Measurement System Analisys (MSA)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Module 3. Training and Certification of ISO / TS Internal Auditors (25 hours)
- Introduction to IATF 16949: 2016
- Focus on processes
- Analysis and interpretation of the requirements of IATF standard 16949: 2016
- Competencies of the auditor of ISO / TS 16949: 2009
- Audit plan
Module 4. PFMEA with Serious Play Lego Methodology (10 hours)
- AMEF process
Module 5. Troubleshooting (10 hours)
- Understand the opportunities with the client and classify the problem
- Verify the manufacturing basics and measurement system
- Find and confirm the dominant cause of the problem
- Implement and validate the solution to the problem
- Final evaluation
Module 6. LEAN Leadership (Strategic Thinking) (10 hours)
- Lean Leadership Principles
- Create value for the customer
- Learn and improve continuously
- Show respect for people
- Establish a real destination
- Create flow
- Collaborate continuously
- Strategic and systemic thinking
- Solve problems proactively and creatively
- Effectively distribute leadership
Module 7. Lean Concepts (25 hours)
- Value stream mapping - mapping of the value chain
- The 3 "MU"
- The 5 "S"