Visualize in a general way all those principles, activities and tools that are indispensable for the successful development of your training as a real estate professional facing the challenges of the current business environment.
Benefits of the program:
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies and real estate marketing.
- You will acquire the indispensable resources and techniques to plan and implement legal and fiscal strategies in real estate businesses.
- You will increase the capacity to coordinate the elements that intervene in the development of real estate services.
- You will develop necessary strategies for a professional management of the personnel that participates in the real estate company.
- You will know and obtain adequate tools for the integral evaluation of real estate projects.
Real estate advisors, appraisers, real estate investors, buyers, executives of real estate companies, suppliers and consultants of real estate services; directors and general managers of construction companies, owners and members of boards of directors; directors and technical, construction, quality, purchasing, project and administrative managers.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Management and Development of Real Estate Business consists of six modules, which total 96 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Development of the Real Estate Business Model (16 hours)
- Variables that impact the real estate sector
- Competitiveness of the real estate industry
- Development of the real estate business model
Module 2. Real Estate Appraisal Techniques (16 hours)
- Nature of the valuation
- Objectives of real estate valuation
- Principles that determine the values of real estate
- Valuation and professional ethics
- The real estate valuation process
- Factors that influence a valuation
- Techniques used for the valuation process
- Collection of data on properties
- The importance of the inspection of real estate
- Appraisal technique by comparison of the market
- Cost calculation technique
- Income capitalization technique
- Relationship between techniques
- Reconciliation and preparation of the appraisal report
Module 3. Prospective Planning of the Real Estate Company (16 hours)
- Business strategic intelligence
- Foresight as the basis of strategic business intelligence
- The prospective-strategic plan of the real estate company
Module 4. Legal and Fiscal Strategies for Real Estate Operations (16 hours)
- Individuals and legal entities as subjects of law.
- The facts and legal acts
- The civil obligations.
- Ways to acquire property
- Ways to dismember property
- The acts of commerce
- The mercantile societies: type and scope
- Financial law
- The trust and administration of condominiums
- Public registry of property
- The public faith
Module 5. Evaluation of Real Estate Investment Projects (16 hours)
- Feasibility studies.
- The financial evaluation of investment projects.
- The risk analysis
Module 6. Sales and Marketing Strategies Applied to the Real Estate Market (16 hours)
- Principles of strategic sales in the real estate market
- Sample methods to investigate real estate market information
- Methods to obtain information on the real estate market
- The real estate marketing process
- Use of the internet and social networks in real estate businesses.