Advanced Diploma in Business Management – Level 5 (ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management)
A minimum Diploma or Level 4 qualification OR A levels plus at least 3 years relevant work experience. Evidence of English Language capability at a level equivalent to IELTS 5.0 Other qualifications may be considered on a case by case basis.
Single award- 6 months, Dual award (ATHE) - 9 months
January, April, July and October
The programme can include dual award which includes the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma Management and is recognised by a variety of UK universities as equivalent to their own BA (Hons) Business content and therefore holders of this qualification can gain advanced entry on to BA (Hons) Business degree.
- Credit Value 120 Credits
- Qualification Level 5
- Duration Single award – 6 months, Dual award – 9 months
Learners must complete 8 units totalling 120 credits.
Unit Title Level Credit GLH
- Managing Communications 5 15 60
- Business Organisations in a Global Context 5 15 60
- People Management 5 15 60
- Finance for Managers 4 15 60
- Research Project 5 20 80
- Planning a New Business Venture 4 15 60
- Marketing Principles and Practice 5 15 60
- Personal and Professional Development 5 15 60