This program guarantees measured improvement in different levels of your Logistics activities. You will be exposed to many enlightening tools that are unmatched in the measured results they will produce for you and your organization. This is a completely interactive program and therefore you are requested to be open minded, sharing your ideas and experiences, asking questions and hence being hundred percent participative.
Part 1: Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Module 1. Logistics Management - Supply Chain Management planning
- Module 2. Production – Inventory & Warehousing Management
- Module 3. Shipping & Freight Forwarding/Distribution System
- Module 4. LC – UCP600
- Module 5. Import & Export Operation - Document Management
- Module 6. Strategic Lead Time Management - JIT - TQM – MRP I & MRPII
- Module 7. Forecasting – ERP System – Logistics Costing
- Module 8. Purchase & Procurement Management
- Module 9. Port & Customs – Free zone Operations.
- Module 10. Shipping – Inco Terms – Transport System.
Part: 2 Specialization
One of these specialization subjects to be selected.
- Option 1. Shipping and Freight Forwarding Management
- Option 2. Purchase and procurement management
- Option 3. Ware house and inventory Management
- Option 4. Letter of Credit Management
- Option 5. Lean Management
- Option 6. CBA
- Option 7. CHRMP
- Duration: 8 Weeks-Friday-9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Quick program: 3 Fridays (8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
- Training on: Weekdays, Fridays
- Trainers: Qualified and Certified from UK/US Specialists in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Course & Certification approved by Ministry of Education, Dubai
- Course fee: AED 2500-/-
Program taught in:
See 9 more programs offered by Phoenix Educational Institute »
This course is