Obtain comprehensive training in relation to the application of IFRS, so that you are prepared for the imminent adoption of these standards in Mexico.
Benefits of the program
- You will have a comprehensive and up-to-date preparation of the content and application of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), which are used in more than 100 countries around the world, and in Mexico from the year 2012 onwards. .
- You will learn in a diploma course, which will be taught and conducted by Deloitte, what is an international firm that provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services.
Executives in the area of finance and accounting of companies in Mexico.
Content of the program
The Diploma in International Financial Information Standards consists of seven modules, which total 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Introduction and Presentation of Financial Statements (16 hours)
- Presentation of financial statements
Module 2. Recognition and Measurement of Assets (24 hours)
- Property, plant and equipment
Module 3. Recognition and Measurement of Liabilities (16 hours)
Module 4. Income and Segments (8 hours)
Module 5. Financial Instruments (8 hours)
- Financial instruments: disclosures
Module 6. Business Combinations and Others (12 hours)
Module 7. Comparison with IFRS and First Adoption (12 hours)
- Effects of exchange rate fluctuations