Provide the theoretical and practical foundations of all areas of information security, with the aim of having all the necessary elements to design and implement a security strategy within an organization. This involves identifying the different services and mechanisms necessary to build a secure operational computer system that is aligned with the organization's objectives.
- You will know all the areas related to information security management.
- It will have enough elements to define controls in all areas of the organization to ensure the information it handles.
Content of the program
- Module 1 Introduction to Information Security (8 hours)
- Module 2 Technologies applied to Computer Security (8 hours)
- Module 3 The role of the Information Security Officer (4 hours)
- Module 4 Security Architecture (4 hours)
- Module 5 Security Policies (8 hours)
- Module 6 Security Metrics (4 hours)
- Module 7 Compliance (4 hours)
- Module 8 Security in Operations (8 hours)
- Module 9 BCP
- Module 10 Physical Security (4 hours)
- Module 11 Legal and Ethical Aspects (16 hours)
- Module 12 Information Security Audit (4 hours)
- Module 13 Security Services Outsourcing (4 hours)
- Module 14 Risk Analysis (8 hours)
- Module 15 FRAP practice (8 hours)
- Module 16 Trends Security Information (4 hours)
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 29, 2018
This course is