It develops competencies that guarantee commercial results of high impact on the participants and generate value for their companies.
Benefits of the program:
- You will obtain strategic knowledge of sales.
- You will have management of the integral cycle of the effective sale.
- You will focus on key accounts.
- You will acquire experiential negotiation skills.
- You will practice the planning, monitoring and closing of sales.
- You will manage customer service.
- You will innovate technologically in sales.
Graduates in marketing, administration, communication.
Content of the program
The Diploma in High Impact Sales consists of eight modules , totaling 104 hours of study in total, in addition to 8 hours of advice.
Module 1. Strategic sales perspective in a globalized environment (12 hours)
- The sales strategy
- Types of business and transactions
- Sales role
- Sales function
- Profile of successful people in sales
- Organizational effectiveness of sales
Module 2. The cycle of the effective sale (14 hours)
- The technical process of the sale
- The artistic process of the sale
- Sale cycle - techniques per phase
- The purchasing protocol
Module 3. Management of key accounts (14 hours)
- What is a key account
- Profile of the "Key Account Manager" (KAM)
- Information management for key accounts
- Resources for the expansion of a key account
- Commercial strategies in KAM
- Sales teams for the attention of key accounts
Module 4. Effective negotiations with role play (12 hours)
- The effective negotiation
- Basic linguistic distinctions
- Conversational applications
- The persuasive sale
- Management of objections and closing techniques
Module 5. Planning, monitoring and closing sales: Practical approach (14 hours)
- What is sales planning
- Measurement of achievement of objectives
- Synergy and teamwork
- Development of the business relationship
Module 6. Commercial intelligence and customer service (14 hours)
- What is business intelligence
- Generation of value (3 V s)
- Detecting business opportunities
- Customer service
- After-sales service
- Service recovery
Module 7. Technological innovation in support of sales: Practical approach (12 hours)
- The social client: from the zero moment of truth to loyalty
- Web 2.0 and its effect on sales
- Digital marketing and technological innovation
- Digital commerce and sales: use of e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Practical application resources: Website, social media, Apps, Social CRM, content marketing
Module 8. Marketing Plan Integration Project (12 hours)
- High sales managers
- Skills and knowledge to achieve high sales management
- Planning of professional and personal growth objectives
- Marketing plan: development, execution and measurement
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More