Develop skills that guarantee high impact business results and generate value for your company.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain strategic knowledge of sales.
- You will have management of the integral cycle of the effective sale.
- You will focus on key accounts.
- You will acquire experiential negotiation skills.
- You will practice the planning, monitoring and closing of sales.
- You will manage customer service.
- You will innovate technologically in sales.
Graduates in marketing, administration and communication.
Content of the program
The High Impact Sales Diploma consists of eight modules, which total 104 hours of study, in addition to 8 hours of advice.
Module 1. Strategic Perspective of Sales in a Globalized Environment (12 hours)
- The sales strategy
- Types of business and transactions
- Sales role
- Sales function
- Profile of successful people in sales
- Organizational effectiveness of sales
Module 2. The Cycle of the Effective Sale (14 hours)
- The technical process of the sale
- The artistic process of the sale
- Sale cycle - techniques per phase
- The purchasing protocol
Module 3. Key Account Management (14 hours)
- What is a key account
- Profile of the "Key Account Manager" (KAM)
- Information management for key accounts
- Resources for the expansion of a key account
- Commercial strategies in KAM
- Sales teams for the attention of key accounts
Module 4. Effective Negotiations with Roleplay (12 hours)
- The effective negotiation
- Basic linguistic distinctions
- Conversational applications
- The persuasive sale
- Management of objections and closing techniques
Module 5. Planning, Monitoring and Closing of Sales: Practical Approach (14 hours)
- What is sales planning
- Measurement of achievement of objectives
- Synergy and teamwork
- Development of the business relationship
Module 6. Commercial Intelligence and Customer Service (14 hours 4 hours of advice)
- What is business intelligence
- Generation of value (3 V s)
- Detecting business opportunities
- Customer service
- After-sales service
- Service recovery
Module 7. Technological Innovation in Sales Support: Practical Approach (12 hours 4 hours of advice)
- The social client: from the zero moment of truth to loyalty
- Web 2.0 and its effect on sales
- Digital marketing and technological innovation
- Digital commerce and sales: use of e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Practical application resources: Website, social media, Apps, Social CRM, content marketing
Module 8. Marketing Plan Integration Project (12 hours)
- High sales managers
- Skills and knowledge to achieve high sales management
- Planning of professional and personal growth objectives
- Marketing plan: development, execution and measurement