Incorporate supply chain activities to the company as a business unit, to strengthen their knowledge acquired by experience and develop the skills required for optimal management and control of the logistics activities of your company.
Benefits of the program
Analyze the linkage and co-dependence of the Logistics and Supply Chain with other areas of the organization to reach the objectives and organizational strategies eliminating the work in silos.
Improve final customer satisfaction by building supply chain professionals with the ability to operate the logistics of the company with a business mentality and support for business processes as a differentiator.
Content of the program
- Module 1 Logistics fundamentals, macro trends and the role of the supply chain within organizations (10 hours)
- Module 2 Management of planning and supplies of materials and packaging. strategies for continuous and efficient operational flows. (10 hours)
- Module 3 Means and modes of transport and multimodal operations. Reliability and security in the transportation of goods. (10 hours)
- Module 4 Design of distribution networks and administration of own and third-party warehouses. (10 hours)
- Module 5 Experiential Module (10 hours)
- Module 6 Supply chain in global businesses. international operability, regulations and treaties (10 hours)
- Module 7 Management of the supply chain focused on customer service. logistics according to the size and type of industry (10 hours)
- Module 8 Finances in the supply chain, negotiation of logistics services and the economic impact of logistics decisions (10 hours)
- Module 9 Strategic management of the supply chain as a competitive advantage in business (10 hours)
- Module 10 Leadership and development of human talent in supply chain areas (10 hours)
- Module 11 Experiential Module (10 hours)
- Module 12 Success stories in logistics of the business world (10 hours)
Program taught in:
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 25, 2018
This course is