Flight dispatching is a fascinating feat. Within its duties, it involves fine organization and careful intricacy from monitoring a flight operation to basically orchestrating an aircraft’s entire journey. A license from the Aviation Authority must be obtained, but before being awarded one, it has to be clear that extensive knowledge on safety, aviation, meteorology and the like are vital for the flight dispatcher to properly perform the job. If that is the goal you are wanting, then consider our Diploma in Flight Operation Management. Its courses will prepare you in your goal of becoming a licensed, well-versed flight dispatcher.
Being a Flight Dispatcher isn’t the only job option for a student taking this course. The options can also open up to other lines of work such as corporate management since this course imprints practical organization and planning skills on the students.
- Minimum 3 Credits (Gred C) In Any Subject In SPM
- Pass in English, Science (One of Any Science Subjects)
- Pass Mathematic/Principal of Accounting.
- Pass SPM
- Airport Financial Executive
- Airport/Airline/Air Cargo Financial Executive
- Airline/Airport Assistant Manager
- Air Cargo Financial Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Airline/Airport Risk Analyst
- Airline Internal Auditor
- Financial Controller
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Auditor
- Account Executive
- Business Analyst
- Local Student: RM7,450 per year
- International Student: RM10,000 per year
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Aviation Management College »
This course is
- Domestic students; 10000 MYR - International students (per year)