Provide participants with the necessary skills to identify, design and implement digital transformations in Banking and Financial Institutions through Fintech applications, using the methodology and practical tools that will be provided throughout the course.
Benefits of the program
- Knowledge of the general panorama of the digital disruptive models both in the regulatory part and in the business models within the Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Identification, analysis and qualitative and quantitative diagnosis of the opportunities to generate a digital transformation through Fintech applications in a Financial Institution.
- Support of the profitability of the transformation through financial models of marginal contribution and leverage.
- Methodology for the functional design of the applications according to the needs of the target market (segments) and the user experience.
- Design of models with the functionality of navigation, content and interfaces necessary for integration with the systems of the Financial Institution.
- Methodology to generate the requirements of development to the areas of systems under an agile methodology.
- Control, monitoring and monitoring of the systems project with tools to ensure compliance with the developments for each release-sprint.
Content of the program
- Module 1 Introduction to digital transformation and fintech developments (8 hours)
- Module 2 The efficient digital business model. (8 hours)
- Module 3 Sustaining efficiency: profitability, leverage and optimization (8 hours)
- Module 4 Design 1. Exploration and segmentation (8 hours)
- Module 5 Design 2. Co-creation and prototype (8 hours)
- Module 6 Design 3. Functional design (8 hours)
- Module 7 Development requirements (8 hours)
- Module 8 The agile-scrum development scheme (8 hours)
- Module 9 Administration of the agile project (8 hours)
- Module 10 Change management and analytics for the implementation of the transformation (8 hours)
- Module 11 Regulatory aspects and information security (8 hours)
- Module 12 Innovation models, fintech incubators and the presentation of applications (pitch) to capital funds (8 hours)
- Module 13 Presentation of final projects (8 hours)
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 25, 2018
This course is