Obtain the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to carry out an adequate financial planning based on the decision making that a business administrator must carry out.
Benefits of the program
- You will learn financial mathematics to understand the concept of the value of money over time and understand the valuation of investments.
- You will know and interpret the information contained in the basic financial statements of a business for the correct decision making.
- You will define the best financing and investment strategies that a company should carry out.
- You will have the ability to face the challenges of managing the financial resources of a company in a context of uncertainty.
Managers or executives of any functional area of a company that, although they have little practical experience in the financial area, aspire to a position in it or have the possibility to communicate, make recommendations and / or evaluate the performance of expert personnel. Professional and academic consultants that need to expand or improve the offer of their advisory services to public and private entities.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Financial Administration consists of eight modules, which total 120 hours of study.
Module 1. Economic Environment of Finance (8 hours)
- Economic environment
- Macroeconomic variables
- Financial economics
- The microeconomics of financial administration.
Module 2. Financial Mathematics (16 hours)
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Probability and mathematical equations.
Module 3. Accounting Applied to Finance (16 hours)
- Accounting process of the main items.
- Generation of basic financial reports
- Models of analysis and interpretation of financial reports.
- Introduction to corporate financial reports.
Module 4. Administration of the Productive Cycle of the Business (16 hours)
- Analysis of cash flow.
- Cash management and accounts receivable.
- Inventory management.
- Administration of short-term prices.
- Working capital
- Business operating cycle.
Module 5. Administration and Evaluation of the Investments of the Company (16 hours)
- Surrounding analysis.
- Investment evaluation.
- Risk analysis.
- Financing of investments.
- Equilibrium of investments.
Module 6. Financial Planning (16 hours)
- Value of the company
- Financing of the company.
- Market of money and capital.
- Cost of capital.
- Optimization of the cost of capital.
- Utility planning.
Module 7. Integrator (16 hours)
- Review and analysis of cases.
Module 8. Simulation of the Financial Administration of the Company (16 hours)