Apply planning and financial management concepts and tools to generate useful information that allows you to create value through economic-financial decision making in the organization.
Benefits of the program
- The growing number of participants enrolled in the different programs.
- The comments made by the graduated participants of this diploma.
- The evaluations that participants make of the program.
- The increase in the evaluation of the program that reflects the perception that the participant has of the program.
- Comments on the service and monitoring of the work team during his diploma.
Content of the program
- Module 1 Financial Statements as the Basis for Decision Making. (12 hours)
- Module 2 Master Budget. (12 hours)
- Module 3 Analysis of Financial Information. (12 hours)
- Module 4 Decisions involving the value of money over time (12 hours)
- Module 5 Administration of Working Capital, Control of Expenses and Effectiveness (12 hours)
- Module 6 Capital Budget and Project Evaluation Techniques (12 hours)
- Module 7 Decisions on Capital Structure and the Cost of Financing. (12 hours)
- Module 8 Economic Analysis. Business analysis. (12 hours)
- Module 9 Analysis of Real Cases (12 hours)
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 25, 2018
This course is