Identify, evaluate and establish optimal strategies in the field of communication and the image of fashion brands.
Benefits of the program
- Meet the great designers of the 20th century and their influence on current fashion.
- Properly communicate a fashion brand in media, events, and points of sale.
- Identify the characteristics of a fashion marketing plan.
- Discover how fashion influences society.
Graduates in fashion and textile design, advertising, communication, marketing and other related areas.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Fashion Marketing consists of seven modules, which total 98 hours of study in total.
Module 1. History of Fashion (14 hours)
- Introduction: The death of postmodernism and where fashion is going in the future, fashions and non-fashions.
- Methodology for product development.
Module 2. Trends and Product Innovation (14 hours)
- Introduction to the fashion world
- From antiquity to the 19th century
- The twentieth century
- Fashion, cinema and art
- Fashion and society
Module 3. Branding (14 hours)
- Opening perspectives: What is a brand? and its importance.
- Main components of a brand
- Brand identity at depth
- Brand relationships: brand partnerships and co-branding
- Brand architecture: adjusting the marks to the organizational structure
- Main components of brand image and brand reputation
- Management of new brands, product and brand extensions and brand revitalization.
- Closing prospects: situations of globalization and the future of branding
Module 4. Fashion Marketing (14 hours)
- Pre-planning: market analysis
- Classification of the product and differentiators
- Trends in fashion retail
- Introduction to advertising
- Fashion marketing communications
- The promotional mix
- The advertising media
Module 5. Fashion and Media (14 hours)
- Fashion and communication
- Visual perception
- Strategies and advertising campaigns
- Media planning
- Visual communication and traditional media
- New media
- Public relations
Module 6. Visual Merchandising (14 hours)
- Consumer decision making process
- Attitudes of consumers
- Visual communication as the foundation of the commercial image
- Introduction to visual merchandising
- Work tools in visual merchandising
- Elements of visual communication
- Workplaces in visual merchandising
- Visual merchandising application plan
Module 7. Image Consulting (14 hours)
- Public image
- Personal image
- Color study
- Anthropomorphology and anthropomorphology
- Style and personality
- Personal shopper
Program taught in: