Diploma in English
This course aims at learning the language through activity based sessions and exploring the cultural dimensions associated with the language. The duration of the course is 4 semesters. Students who successfully complete 2 semesters of the course will be awarded certificate in the language; On successful completion of 4 semesters, student will be awarded diploma. The course carries 44 credits for 2 semesters and 88 credits for 4 semesters.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with minimum 50% marks
- Candidate must be Proficient in English Communication.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
See 1 more programs offered by Sharda University »
This course is