This programme provides an avenue for participants who want to formalise their experiences and understanding in the field of Engineering.
It also reinforces participants' foundation in mathematics and physics and enhance their problem solving skills and techniques through lectures and tutorials.
Methods of Assessment
Teaching is delivered through a combination of lectures, small group and individual project work, lab-work, tutorials, computing skills and assignments that are integrated throughout the diploma programme. Students are assessed based on assignments, lab works, examinations and projects.
Students who have successfully completed all coursework and examinations will be awarded with the Diploma in Engineering from MDIS.
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Principles of Electrical Engineering
- Physics I – Mechanics
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Fluid Mechanics & Thermodynamics
- Physics II – Mechanics & Waves
All applicants must be age 16 and above, and obtained one of the following requirement:
- At least C6 in any 2 GCE "O"Level subjects with Mathematics and Physics/Combined Science (with Physics)
- Higher NITEC in Engineering