Diploma in Digital Media offered by the CSM Academy International leads to an Advanced Diploma in Digital Media.
- Full-time: 9 months (3-hour lessons/day, 5 days/week)
- Part-time: 9 months (3-hour lessons/day, 3 days/week)
There are a total of 9 modules have to be completed and passed for the award of the Diploma in Digital Media.
Course Learning Objectives
The program is practical in nature and emphasizes digital practice. Its general aims are:
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills required to pursue a career in the design and development of digital media.
- To develop students’ creative abilities through practice and evaluation of that practice, while also developing their critical understanding of their chosen specialization.
- To develop the students’ critical, analytical and problem-solving skills in relation to digital media design issues.
- To develop the students’ skills in learning to ensure that their theoretical knowledge and technical skills can be kept up-to-date in a fast-changing discipline and that they appreciate the need for continuing professional development.
- To provide students with practical and transferable skills, such as oral and written communication, research ability, time management, and group work, to assist them in subsequent employment or further study.
The course is delivered face-to-face, in classroom mode and through e-learning.
January, April, July, and October
Assessments/Exams are conducted after every module.
Assignments, assessment tasks, portfolios, practicals, workshop activities.
In case students fail the main examination of a particular module, they are allowed to sit for ‘One’ supplement assessment with payment of the appropriate fee*. Students are to re-take the module, shall they fail the supplementary assessment. Modules are independent of each other.
* Refer to Miscellaneous Fees
Graduation Requirements and Awards
Students must complete and pass 9 modules to be awarded the Diploma in Digital Media conferred by CSM Academy International Pte Ltd.
Local students must achieve an attendance of 75% and international students must achieve an attendance of 90% in any month of the course.
The course structure is designed to provide passionate aspiring artists with the necessary skills and tools in order to become:
- Production assistants (Animation and Video Pipeline)
- 3D Artist Assistants (Modelling/Texture/Lighting)
- Storyboard Artists
- Web Designers
- Social Media Marketers
- Video Generalists (Editors/Sound Tech/Camera Operators)
- GCE A-Level with at least 3 passes of equivalent or GCE O-Level Holder with A minimum age of 30 at the point of application and 8 years of working experience.
- GCE A-Level pass in English or equivalent
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
- International student: S$600 (before GST)
- Local student: S$50 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
- For local students: S$12,500.00 (before GST)
- For International students: S$13,500.00 (before GST)
- Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
- Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
***The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
****It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Non-student’s Pass holders) may opt-out of this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer