Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
This program is made up of 480 hours of guided learning hours followed by 240 hours practicum hours in an established business. The work placement will help students apply the theories they learn to practical business situations. We will help students secure work placement by sending them for interviews.
The Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op focuses on marketing, advertising, campaign management through the PPC marketing model, social network and research to build the correct marketing strategy.
- Develop digital advertising campaigns such as presentations, websites, and social media, brochures, reports, and newsletters
- Make use of tools such as WordPress, HTML and CSS, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Learn to improve your writing and create content for promotional purposes
- Plan and implement a successful marketing strategy to position a brand and maintain its reputation and build a website
- Conduct surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key stakeholders
- Build, optimize and analyze PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
- Age 18 or older
- IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services- wes.org
- The University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service – learn.utoronto.ca/ces
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada- icascanada.ca
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam with a minimum score of 15.
Graduates of this course will be able to aim for roles in multinational companies including positions such as:
- Communications officer
- Digital marketing specialist
- Social media coordinator
- Content creator/writer
51 weeks, including scheduled breaks