Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
This one-year Co-op diploma focuses on marketing, advertising, and campaign management. It is powered by the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). Upon completion of the program, you will receive a Digital Marketing Associate Certificate from DMI. Build a sound marketing strategy using research, understand the PPC marketing model, and make the most of social media to thrive in our evolving digital world. Learn from guest speakers and gain hands-on co-op experience for in-demand transferable skills. Enjoy a 5% discount if you pay your fees in advance. Start online, finish on campus.
In this program, you will be primed to acquire industry-recognized certificates and learn to:
- Develop digital advertising campaigns such as presentations, websites and social media, brochures, reports, and newsletters.
- Make use of tools such as WordPress, HTML and CSS, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Learn to improve your writing and create content for promotional purposes.
- Plan and implement a successful marketing strategy to position a brand and maintain its reputation and build a website.
- Conduct surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key stakeholders.
- Build, optimize, and analyze PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 scores or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Graduates of this course will be able to aim for roles in multinational companies including positions such as:
- Communications officer
- Digital marketing specialist
- Social media coordinator
- Content creator/writer
51 weeks, including scheduled breaks