Develop the necessary skills in accounting, taxes and finance that allow you to understand the business cycle and better manage business and social organizations.
Benefits of the program
- You will immediately apply the concepts and techniques in the field of accounting and financial analysis in any organization.
- You will know the fundamental aspects for the control and timely fiscal compliance.
- You will develop skills for the preparation of strategies based on cost and expense structures.
- You will develop the theoretical knowledge and technical skills in the accounting, fiscal and financial areas.
- You will know the relevant aspects of recent tax changes.
- You will design a control plan for the main corporate legal aspects.
Managers, directors, area managers, owners and managers of small and medium enterprises. People interested in knowing the basic aspects of accounting, taxes and finance.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Skills Development in Accounting, Taxes and Finance consists of six modules, totaling 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Fundamental Elements of the Economy and Finance (16 hours)
- Aspects of the current economic situation
- Fundamentals of finance
- Financial statements and accounting
- Managing the business cycle of the company; short-term decisions
- Financial techniques, interest rates and the value of money
- Financial markets, investments and financing
- Economic indicators for financial planning and execution
Module 2. Accounting for Entrepreneurs and Non-Specialists (16 hours)
- Fundamentals of financial reporting standards, NIFs
- Items and special accounting records
- Accounting by areas of responsibility
- Personal and family accounting
- Accounting in small businesses
- Accounting software and systems
- Report Design for management
- Accounting to control the operation
- The relationship between accounting and taxes
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Practical cases
Module 3. General Aspects of Corporate Law (16 hours)
- General foundations of law
- Types of mercantile and other related companies
- The constitution of the companies and their administration
- Relevant aspects of contracts
- Obligations of companies
- Assembly Minutes
- Guarantees, insurances and bonds
- Complaints and legal defense
Module 4. Financial Administration for Planning and Control (16 hours)
- work capital Management
- Policies and control of accounts receivable, and inventories
- Police and control of accounts payable
- Financing and investment decisions
- The financial analysis of investment projects
- Aspects of the valuation of companies
Module 5. Cost Accounting and its Importance in Business (16 hours)
- Costs and expenses
- Operating costs
- The elements of cost: Raw material, labor and indirect costs
- Identification and control of indirect costs
- Inventory control
- Determination of the cost of the product
- The costs to establish prices
- Costing systems: orders, standard, processes, historical.
- Break-even point and operating leverage
- Design of management reports on inventories and costs
- Cost control to grow and generate profits
- Practical cases
Module 6. Taxes, Tax Reform and its Impact on Businesses (16 hours)
- Public revenues and analysis of current fiscal policy
- Relevant aspects of the latest tax reforms
- Characteristics and types of taxes (ISR, VAT)
- The different laws and tax codes.
- Obligations and rights of taxpayers
- Individuals and legal entities
- Calculation of provisional payments
- Determination of the annual tax
- Compliance with obligations and procedures
- Fiscal strategies and concrete cases.