To develop the new competences necessary for the digitization of the supply chain / logistics to be agents of changes towards the digital transformation of the company and thus improve the productivity and profitability of the business.
Benefits of the program
- Train personnel with the competencies for the implementation of digital transformation in the supply chain.
- Update with cutting-edge technologies of Industry and Logistics 4.0.
- • Oneactivity between suppliers-factory-clients to improve supply chain synchronization that translates into faster response times and reduced logistics costs.
- Traceability of products throughout the supply chain to maintain control of them and cost reduction.
- Knowledge of the real needs of the client and the consumer to maintain optimal levels of inventories, reducing costs and improving the level of customer service.
- Manage shorter response times, adopt intelligent logistic models, adapt to the transformation of channels, intelligent logistic models, anticipate customer needs through Big Data, automation and digitalization of warehouses, inventories and transport.
Managers, area managers, supervisors of the value chain, supply chain, logistics, purchasing, distribution and transport. Two years of experience in logistics and supply chain are recommended, or have a degree or engineering.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Skills Development for Logistics 4.0 consists of eight modules, which total 96 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Introduction to Logistics 4.0 and its Relationship with Industry 4.0 (12 hours)
Understand the main fundamentals and technologies of the industry 4.0 and its relationship with the supply chain / logistics 4.0 for the digital transformation of the company.
- Background of industry 4.0
- Industry process 4.0
- Cyber-physical systems (CPS), machine learning
- Smart factories, flexible, adaptable and connected
- Evolution of logistics processes
- Fundamentals of logistics 4.0
- Smart services and products
- Definition of a digital business model
Module 2. Blockchain in the Supply and Logistics Chain (12 hours)
Understand the importance of the blockchain for the synchronization of the supply chain and its way of implementing it.
- Principles of the supply chain
- Supply chain strategy
- End to end in the supply chain
- Managing value in the supply chain
- Fundamentals of the blockchain
- Benefits of the blockchain in the supply chain
- Criteria for evaluation and adoption
- Success factors for the blockchain in the supply chain
Module 3. Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics (12 hours)
Apply the use of the internet for the hyperconnectivity of the logistic processes from the provider to the delivery of the product / service to the end user.
- What is the internet of things?
- Internet of value and hyperconnectivity
- Physical to digital
- Digital to digital
- Digital to physical
- Internet for logistics
- Cloud logistics
Module 4. Big Data and Demand Management (12 hours)
Predict the customer's consumption according to the information obtained in the points of sale or consumption through the use of collaboration tools, networks and data mining.
- Demand management
- CRM customer relationship management
- User experience and omnichannel communication
- Fundamentals of Big Data
- Data Analytics
- Predictions of demand with artificial intelligence
- Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment CPFR
Module 5. Digital Transformation in Warehouses and Transportation (12 hours)
Know and apply digital and collaborative technologies for the management of warehouses and transport.
- Integrating the digital and the physical in the warehouse (Physical internet)
- Automation and digitalization of warehouses (WMS)
- Digital order preparation systems (eg Vision Picking)
- Augmented reality in warehouses
- Using technology to optimize loading and transport
- Real time locating systems (RTLS)
- Autonomous vehicles, drones
- Digital platforms, shared warehouses, shared transport
Module 6. Inventory Management and its Digital Transformation (12 hours)
Apply digital technologies for inventory management for different types of product behavior.
- Definition of digital and intelligent inventory
- Costs involved in inventories
- Calculation of replenishments for different types of product
- Double digital container system
- Radio frequency identification (RFID)
- Quick response, VMI and augmented reality
- Apps for inventory management
Module 7. Digital Procurement (12 hours)
Apply digital procurement to connect the supplier with the supply chain to synchronize the supply chain.
- What is digital procurement?
- Blockchain and procurement
- Procure to pay (P2P)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Source to contract (S2C)
- Predict sources of supply for future innovation
Module 8. Digital Management of the Performance of the Supply Chain (12 hours)
Identify the performance indicators to be evaluated along the supply chain that will be managed in real time through digital technologies.
- Supply chain strategies
- KPI's for the supply chain
- Digitization of the KPIs of the supply chain.
- Managing KPIs in real time
- Managing effective meetings remotely
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More