Understand, develop, and manage the development of executive-constructive projects with BIM methodologies, implement communication processes, and coordination to anticipate possible problems in the project and maintain an auditable relationship between existing objects and their quantifications.
Benefits of the program
- Incorporation of three-dimensional criteria for projects, aimed at constantly improving the project.
- Improvements in communication and identification of design criteria
- Efficiency in quantifications and documentation.
- Comprehensive visibility of the executive-constructive project.
Professionals in the area of construction, construction or development of construction projects.
Without prior knowledge or a very general perspective of BIM.
Focused on Civil Engineers, architects, mechanical-electrical engineers, industrial engineers or systems involved in construction.
Ideal for entrepreneurial professionals who need to favor their work taking advantage of BIM processes to collaborate with other companies or participate in projects where it is a requirement.
Content of the program
Module 1. Fundamentals of BIM Processes and Methodologies (8 hours)
- Introduction to BIM
- Project life cycle
- LODS and Design Phases
- Development of a PEB main components
- Communication and development channels
- Different types of BIM tools
Module 2. Initial Configuration of Projects and Architectural Modeling (16 hours)
- Configuration of projects and parameters
- Modeling elements of topography and context
- Modeling Revit Architecture LOD 200-300
- Modeling of parametric families LOD 200-300
Module 3. Structural Modeling and Coordination between models (12 hours)
- Modeling Revit Structure LOD 20-300
- Integration, coordination and quantifications.
- Documentation of plans, reports and quantifications
Module 4. Modeling of Mechanical Installations and Plumbing (20 hours)
- Modeling of parametric families of LOD 200-300 installations
- Revit modeling of HVAC 200-300
- Modeling Revit IHS 200-300
- Interference coordination and management
Module 5. Modeling of Electrical and Special Installations (16 hours)
- Modeling Revit IEL, IES 200-300
- Development of quantifications
- Documentation of Plans, Reports and Quantifications
Module 6. Management of the BIM Model Coordination and Media (24 hours)
- Information management
- 4D simulations
- Model quantifications
- BIM platform tracking
- Connection to database.