Get closer to the world of interior design and decoration. Acquire knowledge that allows you to improve or modify your environment with the development of a project where different indispensable concepts are displayed.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain skills that will allow you to appreciate each key element of interior design and decoration.
- You will learn to use tools for the management of interior and exterior spaces.
- You will develop skills for the transformation of the environment.
Interior designers and architects.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Decoration and Interior Design consists of nine modules, totaling 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Historical Context of Interior Design (5 hours)
- Review of Currents of the Last Century
- Historical Aspects
- Theory of Interior Design
Module 2. Theory and Trends of the Interior Space (5 hours)
- Trends in Decoration
- Psychology of color and application
Module 3. 3 Types of Spaces and their Analysis (15 hours)
- Residential and trends
- Corporate and trends
- Commercial and trends
Module 4. The Furniture (15 hours)
- Furniture styles, materials and furniture finishes
- Textiles and textiles application
- Transformation and furniture trends
Module 5. Accessories (10 hours)
- Floral design
- Residential, Art and Wall Decor
Module 6. Finishes and Materials (10 hours)
- Types of materials and finishes for interiors, applications and uses.
- Procurement and Visits
Module 7. Basic Lighting Concepts (10 hours)
- Types of lighting and types of lamps
- Uses and applications (visits)
Module 8. Foreign Design (10 hours)
- Basic concepts of gardening
- Types of plants for interior and exterior
- Uses and applications
Module 9. Project Development - Design and Representation (16 hours)
- Real project development
- Need analysis
- Development and brainstorming
- Suppliers and commercial accounts
- Selection and design of furniture
- Interpretation and interior terminology
- Plant design and elevations
- Materials selection
- Project presentation
- Project feedback
Program taught in: