Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op
The Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op Program is a one-year program that aims to develop the skills to analyze data and to communicate it effectively. Our data analytics program is powered by AWS Educate* and Tableau. Our data analytics program integrates classroom learning with guaranteed, supervised practical work experience that is directly related to your academic and career goals. Enjoy a 3% early bird discount if you pay your tuition fees in full.
The data analytics subjects you study will allow you to:
- Use the skills to enhance the quality and usefulness of data analytics by drawing from both the cutting edge of automated data collection and traditional methods of data collection to enable the development of methodologically sound approaches.
- Enhance your knowledge about theoretical concepts and practical applications of data auditing, handling and collecting as well as the accurate tools for this and for effective decision making.
- Gain practical experiences in handling and analyzing data to gain informative and useful insights using analysis software such as SQL and SAS while continuously learning the theoretical concepts handling and designing data.
- Develop presentation skills to facilitate the understanding of findings and to make informed decisions seeking to understand and monitor processes to drive efficiency.
- Understand the concepts of and recognize the importance of professional conduct and develop and implement strategies to promote professional competence.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
- Age 18 or older
- IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- TSoM Admission Test***
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services- wes.org
- The University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service – learn.utoronto.ca/ces
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada- icascanada.ca
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam.
*** Students are required to pass Diploma In Data Analytics Co-op program-specific general knowledge test which includes math and basic statistics.
You can expect to work in a range of industry roles, including:
- Data Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Data Mining Analyst
- Data Warehouse Analyst