Develop your creative skills in the organizational field. They will have a greater innovative attitude with the ability to act in different scenarios and be more competitive when they learn about new business trends. They will learn to facilitate new tools and methodologies to enhance creativity in teams.
Benefits of the program
- They will recognize your creative level and possibilities to maximize it.
- They will increase their creative and innovative potential.
- By increasing their creative potential, they will be more productive, with results orientation.
- They will be easier to lead teams to achieve goals and objectives through lateral thinking.
- They may have more tolerance for ambiguity and in crisis situations, get ahead of new ways of thinking and acting.
- They will develop a more open mind that allows them to plan strategies and make decisions through various paths of action.
- They will have a greater ability to solve problems through alternative and innovative paths.
- They will have the ability to adapt to new digital trends and use of technologies in business.
Content of the program
- Module 1 The business of the 21st Century (16 hours)
- Module 2 Creative Management (16 hours)
- Module 3 Portfolio of creative tools: part 1 (16 hours)
- Module 4 Portfolio of creative tools: part 2 (16 hours)
- Module 5 Digital and creative business (16 hours)
- Module 6 Wellness management: creative and productive environments. (16 hours)
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 25, 2018
This course is