Obtain an integral framework of theoretical and practical knowledge about laws, regulations, regulations and tax criteria that allow you to interpret and apply the main fiscal provisions that regulate business activities, facilitating the effective fulfillment of your obligations within a current legal framework.
Benefits of the program
- You will receive training and specialized updating in tax matters under a current legal framework.
- You will develop an executive vision of business from a fiscal scope.
- You will obtain theoretical and practical knowledge about laws, regulations and fiscal criteria that you can implement immediately.
Accountants, tax experts, administrators, advisors, entrepreneurs and executives who wish to update their knowledge in tax matters and obtain a comprehensive training of the different tax provisions.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Corporate Taxes consists of seven modules, which total 120 hours of study.
Module 1. Mexican Tax Framework (8 hours)
- Formal sources of Tax Law
- Constitutional guarantees in tax matters
- Powers for imposing contributions and the legislative process
Module 2. Corporate Tax (24 hours)
- Law on Income Tax
- Integration regime
- Corporate restructuring, mergers and spin-offs
- Companies of the financial system
Module 3. Indirect Taxes (16 hours)
- Value-added tax
- Special taxes
Module 4. Taxes on Salaries and Wages (12 hours)
- Wages and salaries tax regime
Module 5. Foreign Trade Taxes (16 hours)
- International trade environment
- Customs valuation
- Economic integration
- Customs procedures and special operations
Module 6. Taxes in International Operations (24 hours)
- International taxes
- Transfer prices
Module 7. Means of Defense of the Taxpayer (20 hours)
- Administrative resources
- Nullity trial
- Direct and indirect protection
- Negotiation processes with tax authorities