Interiorízate in the legal framework of the company in order to consider the law as a tool in decision making.
- You will know the various legal types with which you can operate as a company.
- You will learn to use law as a tool for decision making.
- You will know the tools you have not to be sanctioned by the authorities in case of non-compliance with the laws.
- You will know the advantages that corporate governance represents.
Law graduates, general managers of companies, directors of administration and finance who possess basic legal knowledge, as well as professionals related to the food and manufacturing industry.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Corporate Law consists of six modules, which total 120 hours of study.
Module 1. Legal Framework of the Company (20 hours)
- Corporate law
- Legal types of company
- Constitution of the corporation.
- Evolution of the market for the provision of legal services
- Corporate governance: relationship between legal management with other government agencies, control mechanisms and transparency in decision making
Module 2. Commercial Contracts (20 hours)
- Supply contract.
- Financial lease agreement.
- Factoring contract.
- Commission contract.
- Distribution contract.
- Franchise contract.
- The clause of not competing.
Module 3. The Company and its Workers (20 hours)
- The field of application of the federal labor law, in the administration of personnel.
- Comprehensive study of salary and benefits.
- Obligations and prohibitions to workers and employers.
- Suspension, termination and termination of employment relationships
Module 4. Tax Regime of the Company (20 hours)
- Tax legal obligations of the company.
- The income tax.
- The value added tax.
- Tax crimes.
Module 5. The Enterprise and Industrial and Intellectual Property (20 hours)
- Analysis of the Paris Convention on industrial property rights.
- What does intellectual property cover?
- General protection of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Powers and attributions of the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI).
- Powers and attributions of the National Copyright Institute (INDAUTOR).
- Industrial property rights in free trade agreements.
- Licenses and transmission of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The protection of data held by individuals.
- The valuation of intangible assets. Fiscal approach to industrial property and analysis of the financial information standard, No. 8 (intangible assets).
- The relationship between industrial property and regulatory law.
Module 6. Alternative Media for Dispute Resolution (20 hours)
- • Introduction to the MASC (Alternative Media for Dispute Resolution)
- Descriptive table of the MASC
- Mediation and conciliation
- Award and its execution
- Types of arbitration