It manages to evaluate, develop and direct construction projects, using effectively the administration tools for the planning, control and evaluation of the processes during the execution of works. It emphasizes financial and legal management, as well as administrative processes and the evaluation of results.
Benefits of the program
- You will develop a specialization in construction within the areas of management and administration in the areas of the profession.
To all the professionals focused on the field of construction.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Construction Administration consists of seven modules, which total 132 hours of study.
Module 1. Project Planning and Control Tools (18 hours)
- Theory of restrictions and its application to construction projects.
- Planning and programming techniques.
- Programs of valued works.
- Budget control indicators.
- Programming software
Module 2. Logistics in Construction (18 hours)
- Supply chain.
- Influence of the supply chain to improve construction procedures.
- Administration of the supply chain.
Module 3. Project Management and Construction Quality (18 hours)
- Objectives of project management.
- Scope of project management.
- Quality systems in the construction industry.
- Results measurement.
- Prevention and correction techniques.
- Continuous improvement
- Construction without loss.
Module 4. Productivity in Construction (18 hours)
- Objectives of productivity.
- Scope of the constructability.
- Systems of constructability in the stages of a project.
- Controls and measurement of results.
- Comparative analysis of an example.
- Planning techniques.
Module 5. Legal Regime in Construction (18 hours)
- Contract and types of contract for public and private works.
- Public works law.
- Mercantile law
- Social insurance law and INFONAVIT.
- Law on VAT, ISR and IETU.
- Trade unions.
- Civil and criminal responsibilities in different cases.
- The importance of documentation in the work and central office.
- Prevention and control of losses when correctly applying the legal aspects of the work, when an administration is carried out by objectives.
Module 6. Integrated Administration of Safety, Health and Environment in Construction Works (18 hours)
- Background of management systems.
- Introduction to ISO 9001: 2000.
- Introduction to ISO 14001.
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001.
- Integrated management system.
- Review of practical cases ..
Module 7. Leadership Workshop for Project Managers (24 hours)
- Power and authority.
- What is leadership?
- Qualities of a leader.
- Values, valuations and virtues.
- Paradigm shift.
- Leadership styles.
- Leadership and effectiveness
- Responsibilities of the leader.
- Decision making.
- Importance of leadership in organizations.
- How to achieve motivation in the work team.
- Work environment for enthusiastic people.
- Sociograms and integration techniques.
- The birth of a leader.