This program is taught in French, click here for the French Translation of the program This program covers the basic principles of marketing, management, and accounting. It is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to pursue a career in marketing with small to medium-sized businesses.
- Ontario high school diploma or its equivalent from another province, or mature student status
- 2 French credits (at least 1 mandatory group course): grade 11 or 12, pre-college or pre-university
- 1 mathematics credit: grade 11 or 12, pre-college or pre-university
Work environment ( the type of employer):
- Management firms
- Government retailers
- Service industries
- Finance companies
- Credit agencies
Graduates will also have acquired the tools they need to start and manage their own business.
The possibility of a Bachelor's degree or another title:
Many universities recognize the postsecondary credits of Collège Boréal. Each university has its own admission criteria. After your college studies, the university of your choice will examine your credits in order to establish appropriate equivalence.
- The first year of this program is the same as the first year of the Business Administration - Accounting (Administration des affairs – comptabilité) program. Students who continue their studies in accounting must do their second and third year on the Sudbury campus.
- Graduates of this program may enroll directly in the third year of the Business Administration– Marketing (Administration des affairs – comptabilité) program on the Sudbury campus.
Cost & Fees
Tuition fees (approx.) $ 3,280.98 (steps 1 and 2) Other costs (certificates, outings, etc.) $ 600 (approximate)
About the School
Recognized for the quality, accessibility, and flexibility of its training and services, Collège Boréal is the first choice among French-language colleges. Collège Boréal provides a high calibre perso ... Read More