Diploma in Business Studies
The main aim of the Diploma in Business Studies is to give a sound knowledge of the basic underlying academic concepts and principles associated with the broader discipline of Management.
The credits gained by achieving the Diploma in Business Studies would enable progression to a suitable Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, and the skills learned would equip students for entry to a successful career in the business industry. We are live broadcasting our classes so that you can get the same classroom experience from the comfort of your home. We also made recorded videos of the Live broadcast accessible to our students so that they can revisit their lectures at anytime, anywhere.
- 18 years
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Local students shall possess one of the following:
- Two passes in GCE A Level Examinations; Or
- International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field
- International students shall possess one of the following:
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language O level; Or
- Pass in the English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent;
- IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550;
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level;
- All international students for whom English is not their first language must provide evidence of their linguistic ability by gaining a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, prior to receiving an offer for the course.
- Full-Time: Every 2 months
- Intake falls in January, March, May, July, September, and November
About the School
At London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) Singapore, we measure success by the impact our students, faculty, and alumni have in the region. Awarded for its Excellence in Curriculum and Assessmen ... Read More