Develops knowledge, skills and competencies in the strategy, planning and continuous improvement of the business.
Benefits of the program
- You will know the basics of strategic planning, define the competitive environment of the company and identify the competitive advantages of it.
- Understand the importance of financial management and acquire the necessary tools that allow you to manage the financial accounting information of a company.
- You will know the basics for the selection, definition, development and evaluation of the most appropriate marketing strategy. You will apply the administration of the product line and Trade Marketing.
- You will visualize the value chain from an integral perspective including customers, distribution centers, demand management, logistics, manufacturing, supplies and suppliers.
- • you will not know the different forecasting methods for demand analysis.
- You will analyze the pricing strategy to increase sales and profits of the company.
- You will know the impact of information technologies in organizations, you will distinguish the different types of information systems and their relationship with organizational levels
Graduates in administration, marketing, international business, finance, economics and related areas. Entrepreneurs and engineers in all specialties interested in entering the field of business.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Business Strategies consists of eight modules, which total 120 hours of study.
Module 1. Strategic Business Forecast (16 hours)
- Analyze the competitive environment of a system or company.
- Identify the competitive advantages of an organization.
- Define the strategic objectives of an organization.
- Definition of strategic lines that promote compliance with the strategic objectives of an organization.
- Balanced Scorecard in business strategy
- Use prospective as a way to achieve compliance with the strategic objectives of a company.
Module 2. Finances and the Administration of the Productive Cycle of the Business (16 hours)
- Introduction: Financial management concepts
- Analysis of cash flow.
- Financial analysis of working capital
- Cash management and accounts receivable.
- Inventory management.
- Administration of short-term prices.
- Working capital
- Business operating cycle.
Module 3. Project Management (16 hours)
- Basic concepts of project management
- Starting a project
- Definition of the Project
- Identification of interested parties Stakeholders
- Definition of the scope of a project
- Development of the WBS work breakdown structure
- Concepts of starting a project and time management processes
- Critical path calculation for conditions of certainty
- Critical path calculation for probabilistic situations
- Use of MS Project for project management
Module 4. Strategic Marketing (16 hours)
- The concept of strategic marketing
- Trends in the industry
- From the 4 Ps to the 4Cs
- Market segmentation
- The product / service
- Selection and administration of the line of products / services
- Analysis of consumer behavior
- Trade Marketing: Definition, functions, advantages, trends
- Marketing Service
- Customer satisfaction
- Positioning strategy
- Strategic communication
- Digital marketing
- Fidelazation program
- Price management
- Design of marketing strategies
- ROI and marketing control
- Better practices
Module 5. Price and Sales Strategies (8 hours)
- Price structure
- Analysis of the price structure
- Price strategy and the product life cycle
- Value proposal strategy.
- Analysis of costs per line of products and individual products
- Analysis of prices by sales territory
- Analysis of the sales strategy
- Development of a sales strategy
Module 6. Personal Leadership Development (8 hours)
- Emotional intelligence
- Leadership, team, results and work climate
- Self knowledge and effective management of people
- Critical leadership and management competencies
- The command as manager of the performance of the work teams
Module 7. Strategies of the Supply Chain and Demand Planning (24 hours)
- Understanding the supply chain
- Strategy in the supply chain
- Supply chain functions
- Performance of the supply chain Introduction to forecasts.
- Types of forecasts
- Selection of a forecasting technique based on the pattern of the data in the time series.
- Measurement of the forecast error.
- Methods of moving and smoothing averages.
- Time series and its components
- Simple linear regression
Module 8. Business Strategies Based on Information Technology (16 hours)
- Strategy and information systems.
- The enterprise architecture and the systems in the cloud.
- Business information systems.
- Electronic business, electronic commerce and mobile commerce.
- Business analytics
- Big data and data mining.
- Business intelligence and decision making.