Diploma in Business Management Co-op (Daytime and Evening Options)
This Diploma is ideal for those want to pursue an international business career. This qualification will prepare students for roles in a range of fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, and management. Enjoy a 5% early bird discount if you pay your tuition fees in full. We offer guaranteed Co-op placement in a field related to your program.
This program focuses on the latest developments in international business management, helping you to:
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be immediately effective as a manager, as well as improving your personal and professional skills to help you achieve your goals.
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to operate effectively individually and as part of a team, including consideration of business ethics at all times.
- Prepare for work in a range of cultures and countries, and understand how to create effective communication strategies.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
- Age 18 or older
- IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services
- The University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam.
Graduates of this course will be able to aim for roles as:
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Manager of Human Resources
- Retail Manager
- Business Manager
- Account Manager
- Office Manager
- Management Planning Coordinator