Diploma in Business Management (Daytime and Evening Options)
This two-year diploma is ideal for leaders of tomorrow who want to gain interdisciplinary skills to pursue an international business management career and go global. Develop the leadership and problem-solving skills top employers are universally looking for in an effective manager. Gain a strong grasp of all of the key business disciplines while immersing yourself in the world of cross-cultural management.
This program is powered by Salesforce Trailhead and Quickbooks. With engaging, bite-size content, Trailhead helps professionals gain new skills and hone existing ones. While QuickBooks demonstrates accounting principles applications by the means of modern technology.
This qualification will prepare students for roles in a range of fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, and management. Start online, finish on campus.
This program focuses on the latest developments in international business management, helping you to:
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be immediately effective as a manager, as well as improving your personal and professional skills to help you achieve your goals.
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to operate effectively individually and as part of a team, including consideration of business ethics at all times.
- Prepare for work in a range of cultures and countries, and understand how to create effective communication strategies.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 scores or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Graduates of this course will be able to aim for roles as:
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Manager of Human Resources
- Retail Manager
- Business Manager
- Account Manager
- Office Manager
- Management Planning Coordinator