The Diploma in Business Management is designed to impart comprehensive managerial skills and knowledge to participants and equip them with an understanding of business operations in a changing business environment.
The programme is designed for individuals who have assumed or will assume middle management status, and wish to obtain formal training in Business Management for further advancement in their career and academic pursuits.
Each course is assessed by written assignments and examination. Modules are taught in a face-to-face manner.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded with the Diploma in Business Management awarded by MDIS.
- Principles of Business Management (II)
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Principles of Marketing and Production Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Economics
- Business Statistics
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
Interested applicants must possess ONE of the following entrance requirements:
- Obtained at least a Grade C6 in any 5 GCE 'O' level subjects
- Higher NITEC
- Obtained at least 1 Grade E GCE 'A' level subject or at least 1 Grade C6 GCE 'AO' (H1) level subject.
- Applicants must be of age 16 and above.
Applicants who are unable to meet the minimum admission requirements may enrol for the Diploma in Business Management incorporating Professional Certificate in Business Management.