Are you starting out in a new job and want to learn how to carry out basic administrative tasks? Or perhaps you want to develop your skills to implement and monitor administrative procedures and systems or move into a management role? Apply for Business Administration to get qualified! Get ready for a career in office and business administration with Skills for the Office, from Entry to Advanced level. Learn the essential IT and teamwork skills needed to work in an office environment. We will take you from Level 1 to Advanced Level 3, covering applications such as Word, Excel, and Database: the skills you need to become an indispensable member of the team!
You will learn:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Understand working in a customer service environment
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- and more...
You should be able to work as a general administrator in an office environment. You’ll also have the required skills to generate professional documents and files using Microsoft Office programs. You may also think about doing Level 3 with us.
- 101 Health and safety in a business
- 102 Use a telephone and voicemail system
- 222 Communication in a business environment
- 224 Principles of providing administrative services
- 225 Principles of business document production and information management
- 226 Understand employer organizations
- 239 Manage personal performance and development
- 240 Develop working relationships with colleagues
- 202 Produce business documents
- 207 Provide reception services
- 214 Use and maintain office equipment
- 304 Develop a presentation
- 305 Deliver a presentation
- 234 Spreadsheet Software
- 242 Using email
- 243 Presentation Software
- 244 Word Processing Software
- 104 Understand working in a customer service environment
- 238 Principles of customer relationships
All our courses have one mandatory unit and a choice of additional units. Course content is tailored for you (and your employer) and the list of units outlined here are a guide only. Units covered will also depend on your prior learning and credit requirement. If there is something specific that you are interested in learning, please discuss this with your tutor during induction.
- City and Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 7, 2017