The Diploma in Business Administration is a vocational and industry-oriented qualification. The knowledge emphasizes general principles, applications, and technology in the commercial field.
The Diploma in Business Administration provides students with a knowledge base and the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in Business Management.
It also equips them to undertake other more specialized and intensive learning. The program is intended to provide students with access to the labor market. It will provide students with the necessary skills to contribute to economic growth. Progression to higher levels of Business Administration and Management is possible.
- Small Business
- Unit Managers
- Financial Services
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Procurement Officers
- Supervisory Positions
This program is designed for students to enhance their employment prospects or to provide a qualification in Business Administration with a view to perusing a vocational career in Economics, Public Management, Human Resource Management or Supply Chain Management.
In the second and third years, students are introduced to more substantial topics and procedures associated with the intermediate, vocational and theoretical knowledge required at the middle management level to support effective decision making.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with an endorsement for admission to a Diploma; or
- The National Certificate Vocational (NCV) at NQF Level 4 with appropriate combinations of recognized subjects and levels of achievement; or
- Further Education and Training (FET) NQF Level 4; or
- Mature age exemption for people above the age of 23 years as set out in the Higher Education Regulations; or
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Diploma in Business Administration – Module Breakdown Year 1
Year 1 Total Credits: 120
Module Breakdown Year 2
Year 2 Total Credits: 120
Module Breakdown Year 3
Year 3 Total Credits: 130
About the School
Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology (previously PC Training and Business College), commenced operations in 1998 as a Computer Training Centre and has since grown to be one of the largest Privat ... Read More