Diploma in Business Administration Co-op (Daytime and Evening Options)
The Diploma in Business Administration is a one-year co-op program for students who want a successful career in business management. Graduates can seek roles in a variety of different fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, and management. Enjoy 3% early bird discount if you pay your tuition fees in full. We offer guaranteed Co-op placement in a field related to your program.
You will be able to:
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful business, including how to manage finance, the fundamental principles of marketing, and how to create effective strategies.
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to make an impact in the workplace, such as understanding the relationships between businesses and different local, national, and global environments.
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve your communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Gain real business experience.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
- Age 18 or older
- IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services- wes.org
- The University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service – learn.utoronto.ca/ces
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada- icascanada.ca
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam.
Roles available for graduates of this course include:
- Administration Officer
- Administrative Services Officer
- Financial Assistance Officer
- Office Administrator
- Operating Officer
- Office Services
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Services Representative