Create a competitive advantage for the organization through tools for the correct and strategic management of the brand.
Benefits of the program
- Program that meets the specific needs of those who start in the role of brand manager.
- During the course, the knowledge learned can be applied immediately to the work.
- It will be taught to manage brands effectively, with a sense of strategy and business.
- Practical educational model designed around the process that the brand manager follows to carry out the effective management of the brands under his charge.
Graduates of communication, marketing or administration careers with experience in brand management, advertising and communication. As well as assistants or brand managers and account supervisors in advertising agencies.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Brand Management consists of six modules, totaling 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Market Insights (16 hours)
- How to analyze a market
- Macro panorama
- Industry evaluation
- Understanding corporate strategy
- Analysis models
- Current tools for market analysis
- Current trends in the market
- Cool hunting
Module 2. Strategy (16 hours)
- What is marketing?
- Basics of brand strategy
- Knowing the consumer
- Positioning / segmentation
- Experiential marketing
- Digital marketing
- Marketing to millennials
- The future of brands
Module 3. Brand Development (16 hours)
- Brand communication
- Effective briefing
- How to evaluate creativity
- Effective management of agencies
- Communication and emotions
- The consumer in the digital era
- Luxury marketing
- Building a global brand
Module 4. Market Execution (16 hours)
- Point of sale management
- Promotion planning
- Sponsorships for the achievement of objectives
- Management of social networks
- WEB Positioning
- Media planning in the digital era
- What's next after digital?
Module 5. Brand Stewardship (16 hours)
- What is the brand stewardship?
- Brand life cycle
- Brand architecture
- Portfolio management
- Influencers and their impact on brands
- Crisis management in the digital era
- Deploying the positioning
- Towards a model of brand stewardship
Module 6. Brand Management (16 hours)
- How to make a marketing plan
- KPI Management
- Brand P
- Digital metrics
- Marketing investment in the digital era
- Digital Marketing ROI (Return On Investment)
- Strategic decisions about the brand
- Brand economics