Get the knowledge to make strategic decisions in your company through the analysis of large volumes of data.
Benefits of the program
- You can implement data discovery, which will allow you to design planning strategies for the benefit of the company.
- You will obtain the ability to determine better business strategies by developing and knowing indicators.
- You will acquire knowledge through predictive and descriptive models, analyzing the data of both the organization and social networks.
- You will know different techniques to visualize the data discovery.
- You will practice on current industry cases.
- You will learn with the teaching of an international guide.
Persons responsible for making decisions based on the analysis of data from any industry, planning professionals at managerial level or higher and business analysts.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Big Data as a Business Strategy consists of six modules, totaling 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Organizational Transformation: the Role of Big Data and Analytics (16 hours)
- Transformational trends in the current context.
- Definition of the strategic guideline of organizational transformation.
- Models and practices for continuous improvement
- Models and agile practices of innovation
- Managing change in organizational culture
- Future perspective: automation and society
Module 2. Analytical Techniques Applied to the Business (16 hours)
- Introduction to data analysis.
- Identify techniques for data analysis:
- Practice on a computational tool.
Module 3. Analyzing Social Network Data and Online (16 hours)
- Identify patterns in the information.
- Analyze data on social networks, which allow defining objectives.
- Understand the behavior of social network users
Module 4. Best Practices for Data Visualization (16 hours)
- How dashboards facilitate the analysis and understanding of data.
- The process of building Dashboards.
- The incorrect and correct way to build a Dashboard.
- Building advanced dashboards.
- Using maps to improve data analysis
- Advanced maps.
Module 5. Applying Big Data (16 hours)
- Introduction to Hadoop.
- The Hadoop ecosystem.
- Motivation to use Hadoop.
- Benefits of Hadoop for the company.
- Cases of use in the industry: Banking, Retail, Telephony.
- Practice on a case study.
Module 6. Data Discovery (16 hours)
- Data Discovery Environment
- Data Discovery and its relationship with Business Intelligence.
- Data Discovery
Program taught in: