Along with the pace of the industrial growth of aviation, the need for aviation workers will multiply.
Sectors involving airports, airlines and air cargo will have to fill in vacancy gaps by the hundreds. This diploma course will act as the ticket to grab one of those opportunities. The great thing about this course is that it fills in students on strong, good-to-know information about corporate direction and leadership skills that will be welcomed on any level in companies. Plus, it has an even more interesting edge because matters in regards to aviation are also involved. Notable companies such as Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, DHL and the like are in need of people with such knowledge.
In this course, the essence of management will be grasped in a manner both fundamental and intense paving the way for advantageous breaks into virtually any form of corporation, be it aviation-related or not.
- Minimum 3 Credits (Gred C) In Any Subject in SPM
- Pass in English, Science (One Of Any Science Subjects)
- Pass Mathematic/Principal of Accounting.
- Pass SPM
- Route Planner
- Human Resources Manager
- Aviation Economic Planner
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Ticketing Manager
- Airport Security Manager
- Retail Manager
- Airline Manager
- Local Student: RM7,450 per year
- International Student: RM10,000 per year