Finance takes the very heart of an organization because it is extremely clear that its income is what keeps it ongoing. Understanding the principles of generating cash and managing cash is a whole factor which is required to keep the company well and stable. Diploma in Aviation Finance Management will take students on a course of initiating a solid, monetary-minded background and sound, financial decisions. Students will learn how to hone their book-keeping and accounting skills. They will learn to master interpreting and mapping out fiscal documents. Primarily, the students of this course will be able to avoid being financially careless and protect their aviation business from falling into disastrous financial traps.
Remember Tony Fernandes has good financial background and strong knowledge of aviation to build Air Asia to what it is today.
- Minimum 3 Credits (Gred C) In Any Subject In SPM
- Pass in English, Science (One of Any Science Subjects)
- Pass Mathematic/Principal of Accounting.
- Pass SPM
- Airport Financial Executive
- Airport/Airline/Air Cargo Financial Executive
- Airline/Airport Assistant Manager
- Air Cargo Financial Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Airline/Airport Risk Analyst
- Airline Internal Auditor
- Financial Controller
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Auditor
- Account Executive
- Business Analyst
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Aviation Management College »
This course is
for 3 years