Diploma in Airline Customer Service
This course aims to give you the knowledge and skills for representing the Company on customers, communication with customers and provide general and specific information. You will benefit with knowledge and analysis of the current legal framework and regulations governing various areas of aviation. Also you will be able to apply all the existing regulations and guidelines of the Company. Handling commercial correspondence, keeping of statistics and corrective interventions for improvement of services provided.
- Standard of Customer Service (Behind the front line –What is customer –Customer expectation of service – The high cost of losing a customer)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques (Personal &self presentation-Preparing steps to receive the customer –Telephone communication)
- Social styles & Tact (Personality-Flexing Strategies-Cultural Differences)
- Dealing With Complaints (Just cause for complain- why do customer complain-How to handle complaints properly)
- Managing Stress
- New Trends in Customer Service (The internet Revolution-Customer and e-mail)
Holders of Customer Services, Career in Foreign and Cyprus airlines, with the possibility, in combination with the diploma of Harvard’s Management further career in the commercial sector.
About the School
A training centre in Cyprus, Both awarded professionally and recognized by IATA (International Air Transport Association), we have the potential to train hundreds of aviation professionals and busine ... Read More