This course is designed to produce diploma graduates who are technically competent, professional and well respected in the industry who wish to work towards managerial level.
The course provides a sound knowledge base of concepts and skills in Accounting and is developed through class work, course work, team work and tasks.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include; assistant accountants, office managers, administration managers and budget officers.
The course duration is 30 months i.e. 2.5 years.
- 01 Communication Skills
- 02 Malaysia Studies
- 03 Business Mathematics
- 04 Basic Financial Accounting
- 05 Principles of Management
- 06 Bahasa Kebangsaan
- 07 Intermediate Financial Accounting
- 08 Microeconomics
- 09 Islamic / Moral Studies
- 10 Fundamentals of Information Technology
- 11 Business Statistics
- 12 Fundamental of Marketing
- 13 Introduction to Business Ethics
- 14 Advanced Financial Accounting
- 15 Cost Accounting
- 16 Organisational Behaviour
- 17 Finance and Accounting
- 18 Macroeconomics
- 19 English for Academic Purposes
- 20 Business English
- 21 Consumer Behaviour
- 22 Accounting Theory
- 23 Introduction to Finance
- 24 Accounting Information System
- 25 Business and Company Law
- 26 Introduction to Quantitative Analysis
- 27 Human Resource Management
- 28 Management Accounting
- 29 Taxation
- 30 Fundamentals of Auditing
- Pass SPM with 3 credits including Maths; OR
- 3 UEC credits including Math; OR
- 3 GCE O-Levels credits including Math; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications from recognised institutions may be considered on a case-to-case basis; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the Malaysia Government
- A Credit in English at SPM or equivalent level
Applicants who do not meet the English requirement are required to sit and pass the English Entrance Test conducted by MDIS Malaysia.
Those who did not pass the English Entrance Test are required to enrol in the Certificate in English Language programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2017