Diploma in Accounting and Finance
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the basic underlying academic concepts and principles associated with the broader discipline of Accounting and Finance. We are live broadcasting our classes so that you can get the same classroom experience from the comfort of your home. We also made recorded videos of the Live broadcast accessible to our students so that they can revisit their lectures at anytime, anywhere.
- 18 years
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Local students shall possess one of the following:
- At least two passes in GCE ‘A’ Level
- International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field
- International students shall possess one of the following:
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
- Both local and international students MUST fulfil the minimum English language entry requirement of one of the following (except Mandarin programmes):
- Achieved grade C6 or better in the English language in GCE O level;
- Pass in the English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent;
- IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550;
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level.
Students with non-standard entry requirements (e.g. other PEI qualification, lack of equivalent Year 12 in the home country, etc.) will be assessed on a case by case basis subject to the approval of the Academic Board.
- Accounting & Finance
About the School
At London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) Singapore, we measure success by the impact our students, faculty, and alumni have in the region. Awarded for its Excellence in Curriculum and Assessmen ... Read More