Program Key Facts
- Program: Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Modality: Full time
- ECTS: 120
- Location: Carrer de Balmes 7, 1st Floor, Barcelona
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 Months
- Intake: February & September
Tuition and fees:
- Full time: €5.000 (EU)/€6.000 (non-EU)
- Application fee: €300
(Non-refundable, paid during application submission)
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professionals as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s program with advanced standing.
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S includes classroom lectures, seminars, and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects, and learning through research.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
geralt / Pixabay
Why Study at L7 C3S?
- OTHM study resources are available to registered students.
- Flexible academic program.
- Spanish + English language courses.
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona.
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center).
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
About the School
C3S Business School is a private business school founded in 2014 and registered under the Spanish Ministry of Education. C3S provides academic courses including Diplomas and Language programs. At C3S, ... Read More