Program Key Facts
- Program: Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Modality: Full time
- ECTS: 120
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 Months
- Intake: February & September
- Tuition and fees:
- Full time: €6.500
- Application fee: €300
(Non-refundable, paid during application submission)
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. The Level 7 qualification also allows learners to progress within the same employment level of an MBA with advanced standing.
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S includes classroom lectures, seminars and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects, and learning through research.
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional Units – Choose any Four
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Globalization and Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
Why Study at L7 C3S?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to C3S E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
Please click to learn more about how we support our students before and upon arrival:
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program).
- Learners must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
About the School
C3S Business School is a private business school founded in 2014 and registered under the Spanish Ministry of Education. C3S provides academic courses including Diplomas and Language programs. At C3S, ... Read More