Program Key Facts
- Program: Diploma Level 4 in Business Management
- Modality: Full time
- ECTS: 120
- Location: Carrer de Balmes 7, 1st Floor, Barcelona
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 Months
- Intake: February & September
- Tuition and fees:
- Full time: €5.000
- Application fee: €300
(Non-refundable, paid during application submission)
OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organizations. It designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
- managing business communication
- understanding the business environment and organizations in a global context
- business functions including people management
- quantitative methods in business
- finance for managers
- research and academic writing
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification will enable learners to progress to further study or employment.
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S include classroom lectures, seminars and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects and learning through research.
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
mohamed_hassan / Pixabay
Why Study L4 at C3S?
- Flexible academic program.
- Access to C3S E-resources.
- Spanish + English language courses.
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies.
- Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program).
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
About the School
C3S Business School is a private business school founded in 2014 and registered under the Spanish Ministry of Education. C3S provides academic courses including Diplomas and Language programs. At C3S, ... Read More